Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valarandir

Go down

Valarandir Empty Valarandir

Post by MeataXe Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:36 pm

APPLICATION TEMPLATE ( CUT & PASTE ALL)

Answer 'YES' if you have read and agree to abide by our CHARTER at all times while you are a member of Aurora Australis: Yes

Answer 'YES' if you have read and understand how Aurora Australis's Recruitment Month / Sponsorship works: Yes

Forum Name: Valarandir

Character Name: Valarandir

Level: 38 Currently

Crafting Profession: forrestry and prospecting although i havent put much work into them, focusing on leveling first

Is this character currently in a Kinship? : No
(If yes then we ask out of respect for your current kinship that you leave before applying with AA)

Tell us a bit about yourself (age, location, hobbies, work, etc) : Um, 25, female, Living in Brisbane and working in IT. Play a lot of Games, actually jsut fresh off the boat from WoW where I was in a hardcore raiding guild (BT, Hyjal clear if you are familiar with it). Wanted to lax out a bit so I came to LOTRO - and im loving it

How would you best describe your play style & focus in LOTRO (power leveller, casual gamer, hardcore raider , etc) : hmm, i love raiding and progressing, wouldnt say I'm Hardcore though. Main focus is to enjoy the game.

Do you currently know anyone in Aurora Australis? : Groiuped with a few people from your guild before. Currently Im grouped with Krulosi haha.

What do you think you will contribute to the Aurora Australis community if you become a full member? : I am a pretty happy person and always looking to be part of the group. Once I hit max level I will also be very interested in raiding as well - provided it doesnt conflict with my working hours(which are 9-5 mon-fri)

Aurora Australis has a Ventrilo server setup for it's members to use, are you interested in using Ventrilo (VOIP)? : Yeah Have vent installed already and regularly use it to keep in touch with my old WoW guild

What are your thoughts on gold sellers and power leveling services in LOTRO? : I have never bought gold or used a power leveling service - I think its revolting.

Thanks for taking the time to fill out an application, our Recruitment Officers will reply to your post as soon as possible and let you know if you've been accepted.

Take care and happy travels through middle earth.
MeataXe
MeataXe
Steward \ Recruitment Officer
Steward \ Recruitment Officer

Male Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-02-27

AA Character sheet
Char 1: MeataXe
Char 2: Swiftcleaver
Char 3: Shadowcleaver

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: